Wednesday 30 July 2014

My One Year Duoversary!

Today is my One Year Anniversary on Duolingo! Yippee!



It's been a while since I posted my most recent milestone. Today I have the pleasure of announcing another one of my milestones and share it with the community:

My 365th day on Duolingo!

It has been an amazing year full of language learning, exploring of new foreign cultures, and broadening my horizons in a general sense. As I said before, Duolingo has certainly changed my life for the better. I can't wait to start my second year on here tomorrow!

Concerning my current progress: I am proud say that I finished my Portuguese tree about a week ago. It was the last one of the original "for English-speakers" trees that I had yet to conquer. I will now divide my time between refreshing the "old" languages and continuing to climb the steep hill that is the wonderful Dutch tree. It's amazing to be able to finally learn a non-Romance language on here! I'm enjoying myself a lot!

I hope you guys are having as much of a blast with being a member of Duolingo as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment