Wednesday 11 June 2014

My First Blog Post

I have been here before, finding myself creating a blog, going as far as to actually write down a silly first post to see what it would look and feel like. It never amounted to much. I came across my old profile that I have here by accident today and found myself retracing the same steps I took in the past; setting up a blog spot, giving it a name, choosing a design, trying to think of a possible theme. This time I feel like it could actually go somewhere, but who knows.

Sitting here in my room in Switzerland, at 03:29 in the morning, it feels rather calming to write down some words. Maybe nobody will ever read these pages. Probably so. Or perhaps someday somebody will come across this and find it interesting. However it may turn out, it is putting me in a peaceful mood, creating something like this, even though I don't really have anything to write about that people would deem interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment